We have some great parks in Santa Cruz County, we have highlighted a few below. For a more comprehensive list, check out the cruzio.com website. Frequently Asked Questions.
- Wilder State Ranch - our personal favorite. Walk along the cliffs above the ocean, or take a rigorous hike in the hills.
- Pogonip - our favorite for a quick walk with city and bay views
- West Cliff Drive - great place to watch the surfers and ocean life
- Grey Hound Rock - along highway 1, north of the City of Santa Cruz
San Lorenzo Valley
- Henry Cowell Redwoods - we are so lucky to be able to walk through the redwoods.
- Quail Hollow - check out the hikes behind the ranch house. You can reach the top of a hill with a view of the entire Monterey Bay.